At 0800 hours on most drill weekends, there is a Chapel service in the Aviation Armory at Fort Indiantown Gap.
Chaplain Knepp is new to the unit. Most of those who attend, including the Brigade Commander, are veterans who have been with the unit a long time.
SSG Mike Pavasco played at Chapel serves throughout the unit's deployment in 2009 and still plays on many Sundays now.
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rereading Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
Earlier this year I reread Julius Caesar , probably for the fourth time in forty years. I first encountered the play as an undergraduate, a...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...




No comments:
Post a Comment