In 2013 I turn 60. It will be my a record of some of the highlights and oddities of my last two years as an American soldier. I decided to switch formats for the two years ahead to one that better suits my life as it is.
For a few hours I had a format called Mosaic. Friends and family agreed--NO!!!! I could not change back, but this is close.
These pictures and a million more are my life. So I will try the new format to chronicle my civilian/military/executive/enlisted/family/battalion life.
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am accustomed to thinking of modern life as a world of networks. The internet and social media make networks almost impossible to ignore...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...





Cooooooooooolllllll!
ReplyDelete