The big event today was an open house event at Schuykill County Airport in Pottsville PA. This is the second year that 2-104th Aviation set up a remote refueling site at the airport. This year we added a full Air Traffic Control station. The Pottsville Republican-Herald sent a reporter and a photographer videographer. They wrote a story and posted a video here.
The manager of the Schuykill County Airport, Bill Willard, said he likes having us train at the facility and hopes we come back every year.
Below are some photos from the open house.
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partly Strong, Partly Broken by Nathaniel Popkin
Nathaniel Popkin’s Partly Strong, Partly Broken is a novel about a Jewish congregation, but it is really about the much larger question o...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...

No comments:
Post a Comment