Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Blog on Raising Kids, Saving Money

My wife started a blog a week ago called Miser Mom.  It is about being frugal and raising kids.

It has nothing to do with the Army, except for the fact that she has to deal with everything that happens while I am off playing Army on weekends and at summer camp.

The first blog post is her philosophy.  I support what she does, but in a way, we both are reliving our fathers' lives in the things we do.  Annalisa's Dad saw the blog yesterday and said, "I taught you that." referring to being frugal.  My Dad loved the Army, stayed till he was a very old soldier and did not get a retirement.  He also liked nice clothes, powerful cars and telling stories.  Neither of those apples fell far from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not So Supreme: A Conference about the Constitution, the Courts and Justice

Hannah Arendt At the end of the first week in March, I went to a conference at Bard College titled: Between Power and Authority: Arendt on t...