This morning's Lancaster Sunday News has another article on my enlistment, this time with video. If you click on the video tab at the top of the article it takes you to this video:
I'll be "Hollywood" again at December drill.
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Partly Strong, Partly Broken by Nathaniel Popkin
Nathaniel Popkin’s Partly Strong, Partly Broken is a novel about a Jewish congregation, but it is really about the much larger question o...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...
Famous at last! guaranteed to get a new nickname.
ReplyDeleteActually, one of the sergeants in the unit told me there was an argument about whether my nickname was G-man or Grandpa G. Clearly these kids have too much time on their hands!
ReplyDelete