Just got back from my oldest daughter's graduation. Lauren graduated from Juniata College today. My step-daughter Iolanthe has graduated from Bryn Mawr College as I write this post. They are 200 miles apart, so I could not get to both.
Congratulations!!!!
Two done! Three to go!
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rereading Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
Earlier this year I reread Julius Caesar , probably for the fourth time in forty years. I first encountered the play as an undergraduate, a...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...
Congratulations to them both. I'm sure they're going to be valuable additions to the American professional workforce. Congrats to you and your wife for raising two young women with the determination to tough out those years of school and now reap the rewards of their hard work.
ReplyDeletewell done, gurls!
ReplyDelete