I got a different antibiotic this morning, but now my arm is more swollen than ever. The nurse on call at my family doctor said I should wait until tomorrow before going back to the doctor. So I will wait till morning and see if the swelling goes down. If not, I'll get an appointment and try to get this infection under control.
More tomorrow. . .
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rereading Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
Earlier this year I reread Julius Caesar , probably for the fourth time in forty years. I first encountered the play as an undergraduate, a...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...
I thought the pussy, ingrown hair on my arm was a problem. Clearly not. Best of luck.
ReplyDelete