On Sunday morning I will ride my first Time Trial since 2006. It is not my favorite event, I don't have a TT bike. For this event, I don't even have the special handlebars, wheels or helmet real time trailers use. But I do have a nice new Main Line Cycling/Bi-Kyle team skin suit. So if I don't ride well, I will at least look like a real bike racer!
Veteran of four wars, four enlistments, four branches: Air Force, Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard. I am both an AF (Air Force) veteran and as Veteran AF (As Fuck)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rereading Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
Earlier this year I reread Julius Caesar , probably for the fourth time in forty years. I first encountered the play as an undergraduate, a...
-
When I re-enlisted in the Army in 2007, I saw several soldiers with Μολων Λαβε tattoos and Μολων Λαβε stickers on their pickup trucks. I...
-
Tasks, Conditions and Standards is how we learn to do everything in the Army. If you are assigned to be the machine gunner in a rifle squad...
-
Senatus Populusque Romanus The Senate and People of Rome Some of the soldiers I served with in Iraq talked about getting an SPQR tat...

Have a read of this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/2010/04/biggest-bang-for-your-buck-in-time-trial-equipment/
My goodness you look like dad!
ReplyDelete