Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Voting Underway--I am Fourth of Five. . .

. . .Which I am very happy about.  The other Army finalists are two majors and two E-8s, a master sergeant and a first sergeant.  While I am definitely the oldest member of the group, the other bloggers are much my senior in rank and (current) military experience (Although I was a sergeant before they were housebroken.)  If you have not voted and would like to, go to www.milblogging.com and register.  If you have any trouble, email JP at milblogging@gmail.com and he will get you registered.  Voting ends in 40 hours!!!

In other news I was just interviewed for a Florida-based show called Growing Bolder.  I talked with the very enthusiastic hosts about the Army, breaking my neck, adoption and racing.

3 comments:

  1. You've been on their show before. Sounds like they're fans. YDSSJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations making it to the finals. It was a great way for readers to discover you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neil - Were you the Masters Comeback athlete of the year winner? And, did you get interviewed by these guys again recently? Kendra's gang is interested in your story. She should be contacting you.

    ReplyDelete

Persia Renamed Iran in 1935 By a Nazi-Admiring Shah

Reza Shah Pahlavi, Nazi devotee In 1935, Reza Shah, founder of the Pahlavi dynasty felt the winds of history blowing across the world. He wa...