Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nice Butt!




Bike racers seen from a car window.


To a car driving toward a bicyclist from behind (yes, I meant to say that) all male bicycle racers look alike.  They are thin, folded like a paper clip and wearing spandex.  Today, for the first time in almost two years, a  car with several college-age girls drove by me and the blond in the passenger seat yelled "Nice Butt!" as she went by.


Since the road was flat--West River Drive in Philadelphia--and my head was down, it is possible that none of the young women in the car knew they were yelling at a member of AARP.  I have to say no one yelled anything like that as I rode around Tallil Air Base.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so very very proud. I am, in fact, kvelling. Also, jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great picture. Lots of folks here hoping the Tour of Missouri doesn't end up on the budgetary chopping block, though it looks as if it may.

    ReplyDelete

Persia Renamed Iran in 1935 By a Nazi-Admiring Shah

Reza Shah Pahlavi, Nazi devotee In 1935, Reza Shah, founder of the Pahlavi dynasty felt the winds of history blowing across the world. He wa...