Friday, August 14, 2009

Photos from my Desktop

Today's post is photos that ended up on my desk top that I meant to post at various times.

This is the big cliff near our barracks back at For Sill OK. I still can't believe people wanted to be here instead of there.

Ahh the good old days when I could walk up to that cliff and talk on my cell phone.

A very good view of our tent in Kuwait--77 of us lived here. I was in the far corner to the right.

A photo of me before pacing the weekly 5k run at 0600 on Wednesdays. I still can't run, but I finish first in the running race!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the pic of fort sill - that's where my husband is at the moment. he hasn't said anything about the scenery, but he also hasn't said anything bad either. just that it's hot, but he's not going to complain cuz it's a heck of a lot hotter where he's headed.
    congrats on your first place race finish! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY Hotter here. I loved Fort Sill. I think I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that cliff is really something! It almost makes me want to go to Oklahoma.... almost. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Advocating for Ukraine in Washington DC, Part 1

  Yesterday and Today I joined hundreds of advocates for Ukraine to advocate for funding to support the fight against the Russian invasion i...