Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Speaking of Time. . .

When I leave for work tomorrow, I will have exactly one week (168 hours) to go until I begin the deployment. Tomorrow I will be on a business trip to NYC. My last work day is next Tuesday. There will be a "Goodbye for Now" party at 315pm. The place I work was founded by a British professor so every Tuesday at 315 pm we everyone stops working and goes to one of the big meeting rooms for "Tea and Biscuits."
Maybe later this year I will have Tea and Biscuits on Dirt.

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo you have used, i have just written a post about tea and biscuits and have linked to your photo. I hope this is ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. I never did have proper tea and biscuits in Iraq, but I have a lovely tea and biscuits each week at work.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

America First: Allies Last

  Scene from The Blitz--the bombing of London by the Nazis On September 4, 1940, American Nazis led by Charles Lindbergh and Henry Ford form...