Wednesday, May 4, 2016

More of My Favorite People from the Aviation Ball


Sgt. Maj. Dell Christine who got me out of the motor pool in Iraq and set me up 
taking pictures and writing about soldiers.  Most of the great stuff I have had a chance to do in Iraq and after is because of Dell Christine.


LTC DeVincenzo Fellow Lancastrian and first-rate Chinook Pilot.
Very dry sense of humor.

Jeff Huttle, one of the best First Sergeants I have ever served under and now a great Sergeant Major.
Serious athlete and life-long aviation guy.

My wife Annalisa talking math at the Aviation Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Persia Renamed Iran in 1935 By a Nazi-Admiring Shah

Reza Shah Pahlavi, Nazi devotee In 1935, Reza Shah, founder of the Pahlavi dynasty felt the winds of history blowing across the world. He wa...