Monday, May 2, 2016

Aviation Ball Photos--Some Really Great People I Served With

Tim Blosser and his friend Jen.  Tim and I deployed to Iraq in 2009-10. 
He makes as many bad jokes as I do.

Pilots and commanders from the deployment in 2009-10 and after.
Four really great soldiers.

Delta Company's long-time first sergeant Gary Williard and his wife.
The McCrackens, Melanie and Mike, maintenance leaders in Delta.

Darren "Doc" Dreher and his wife Kate.  More deployments as a 
Blackhawk pilot than I can remember.  Great guy.  We argued politics through the 
whole deployment. I am his favorite Liberal. 

Mr. Smith and his wife.  Dry sense of humor.
Real aviation expert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not So Supreme: A Conference about the Constitution, the Courts and Justice

Hannah Arendt At the end of the first week in March, I went to a conference at Bard College titled: Between Power and Authority: Arendt on t...