Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation Update


As noted in the Saturday post, the picture I had of Lisa without a broken nose was not current. You saw the current picture of Lisa with a broken nose from her final soccer game of the year. Here is her senior picture without the broken nose. She looks much better without white tape holding her nose in place.

I should have video from the graduation in a week or two. Lisa's whole class did a "shout out" to me since I missed graduation. Lisa and a few of her classmates are "Lifers" at Lancaster Country Day School--they attended LCDS since kindergarten. So I have known some of the kids in the video since they were fingerpainting.

2 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous, should probably be locked up or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! It must be difficult to not be home at this time.
    Thought what's his name is no longer with you I still look for your message every morning. Most enjoyable.

    God Bless
    grace

    ReplyDelete

Advocating for Ukraine in Washington DC, Part 1

  Yesterday and Today I joined hundreds of advocates for Ukraine to advocate for funding to support the fight against the Russian invasion i...