Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling Better

I spent much of today in bed. I had a lousy night, but managed to get some sleep today. But I did not feel I had to get up and walk around every hour. I walked less today. I walked Nigel to school, walked to Starbucks in the afternoon and walked with Annalisa this evening. In between I could read and just lie still--a big improvement. So while the country lines up to vote tomorrow, I will try to get some stuff done for work and do some reading. Thursday I get the stitches out and get a reading on how soon I can start physical therapy.

1 comment:

  1. hey man, you got guts. The true American guts. I feel safe when guys like you are deffending our country. I was in the U.S. Army "11-B infantry." However nothing was going on when I was in.

    I can relate to you. You make me proud to be an American even though we have a new prisedent who is anti-military.

    I wish you God's blessing's and pray for your health a recovery.

    Former E2 Combat infantry solider U.S. Army

    ReplyDelete

Advocating for Ukraine in Washington DC, Part 1

  Yesterday and Today I joined hundreds of advocates for Ukraine to advocate for funding to support the fight against the Russian invasion i...